- The mask is small, lightweight and provides a clear line of sight while you’re wearing it.
- With only four parts it’s easy to take apart, clean and reassemble.
- Quick-release elbow allows you to disconnect mask from tubing in one click.
- The dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion provides a comfortable and secure seal for better performance.
- Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away for a peaceful sleeping environment.
Small and Lightweight
The AirFit F10 is a simple design that offers a reliable seal and fit. Its lightweight materials and just four parts make it easy to take apart and assemble after cleaning. The headgear simply snaps onto the frame and the lower headgear straps attach to the mask with simple frame hooks. With no forehead support to obscure the view, the AirFit F10 allows for reading or watching TV without vision obstruction. You won't get the feeling of claustrophobia with the ResMed F10.
Spring Air Cushion
The F10 cushion utilizes ResMed's Spring Air technology which helps to reduce pressure on the face and improves the cushion's seal.
The technology in the headgear offers the support needed to maintain a reliable seal when worn relatively loosely. The headgear is made of lightweight, flexible material which is breathable, allowing air to move through the weave for a more comfortable fit. The edges of the headgear are seamless and rounded, sitting more softly against the head. The headgear is also adjustable at the upper and lower attachments to the mask frame.
Elbow and Venting
The F10 offers circular venting at the elbow and is designed to quietly direct the air away from the user and bed partner. The quick release elbow easily snaps off and on for cleaning or adjustment during the night.